Frequently Asked Questions
1. What should I expect in a Sip & Gogh session?
- Every painting session in the Sip & Gogh studio will give you a relaxing, fun, and memorable experience.
- If you have never painted before, we highly recommend that you join the guided sessions. Our instructor will guide you step-by-step on how to recreate the featured painting for the session. Express your imagination by infusing your personal touches to make the artwork your own.
- You may also opt to join an Open Session if you feel like exploring your creative side on your own or with assistance.
- At the end of the session, expect to be surprised at your own masterpiece which is uniquely yours to bring home.
2. How do I register for a Sip & Gogh session?
- You may register through the Calendar page of our website. First, select the branch were you want to paint and then click on the Calendar button. Choose the date and session you prefer and the site will guide you through the registration process. You may settle the charges via credit card or through bank deposit.
- We will send you an email confirmation once you have completed the registration process.
- Should you wish to register by phone, simply call our studio at the following numbers and we will be glad to assist you:
- 0998 886 6107(Eastwood)
- 0919 002 8690 (Century City Mall)
- 0917 882 3686 (Congressional Avenue)
3. How much will an attendance to a session cost me?
- The cost depends on the session you wish to attend. Kindly refer to the Calendar pages of our website and click on the date and session you would like to participate in to know the price.
- Our Events and Calendar pages are regularly updated with sessions already set 2 months in advance to provide you with several options to choose from.
4. Do you accept walk-in guests?
- We can accommodate walk-in guests provided that there are still available slots for a session. You just have to be at our studio at least 30 minutes before the start of the session to check and register.
- In the event that there will be no slot available for you when you visit our studio without prior registration, we will be more than glad to help you register for the next convenient session you prefer. Simply fill out the Registration Form and settle the charges by cash or credit card and you will be all set.
5. Is there an age limit?
- Regular evening sessions are usually adult-oriented. There will be Kids and Family Day sessions for children 7 years old and up on weekends.
6. Does Sip & Gogh serve alcoholic beverages?
- Packages for regular painting sessions include a round of complimentary drink. Adults may opt to have alcoholic drinks such as wine or beer.
- Those below 18 years old will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
7. Will I be allowed to bring my own bottle?
- We offer Bring-Your-Own-Bottle (BYOB) sessions for adults where you may bring a maximum of 2 bottles of the wine. Apologies but we do not serve hard liquor in our studio. A minimal corkage fee of Php300 per 750 ml bottle of wine will be collected.
8. What should I wear to sessions?
- We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes to every session. You may borrow the Sip & Gogh aprons for protection against water-based acrylic paint that we use. These paints become water-resistant when they dry.
9. What is Sip & Gogh's Rescheduling Policy?
- You can reschedule your registration 48 hours before the session. This provides us the opportunity to fill the slots and accommodate other interested guests. This may be done via email or by phone.
- Paid registration not cancelled 48 hours in advance will no longer be changed and refunded.